I'm...Just me

It hit again
That sudden feeling of dismay
(or maybe it was envy?)
I see a good work an organization is doing
And, their organization, and ability to tap into resources
They have so much to offer
They do so many things so well

But me
I'm mostly just full of dreams
And plugging away at little things
That don't really seem to amount to much

Sometimes I wish
That somewhere
Out of the blue
Would drop in
Some people
With amazing abilities
And initiative 
To organize
Plan
Help us make what we have
Available to more people

But...I'm just me
We're just us
Limited
But with dreams
And a bit of stamina
Here we are
Staying in the process
Being formed
Growing
Learning
Hoping, somehow
It will all make a difference

I think it is
I think it has
Sometimes
For some people
I hope it goes deep
Stays
Spreads
I guess it's enough
It'll have to be

Do not despise the day of small things
Who are you to ask or expect to be someone else, or receive a different path? Just walk this one well. Keep learning to walk this one well...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails